UPDATE (06/20/2018) – Immediate need for a Community Driver every other Sunday afternoon and every other Thursday afternoon.
We are looking for some volunteers to help out our Community Drivers program! Community Drivers provide safe, reliable and sensitive door-to-door transportation to medical and other appointments in the Fraser Valley, from Hope to Vancouver.
ABOUT THE SERVICE:
– Drivers use their own vehicles to transport clients.
– Manual wheelchair transportation is available by request.
– If requested, drivers will stay with and/or accompany the individual to their appointment.
– A km fee is charged.
– Advance notice is required.
ABOUT THE DRIVERS:
– Drivers are men and women who enjoy driving and having contact with people.
– Drivers are willing to share their time and vehicle to help with transportation needs.
– Drivers are kind, caring and dependable.
– All drivers are registered volunteers with Chilliwack Community Services, who have been carefully screened including a criminal record check and driver’s abstract.
All interested parties please email email@example.com or contact 604-393-3251