Want to help people in your community? Do you have a basic understanding of income tax? Volunteer with Mission Community Services Society to help people by doing their taxes!
- Help hundreds of thousands of people
- Get experience
- Stay Active
- Give back to your community
- Make a difference
- Flexible Schedule – days and hours
You don’t need to be a tax expert to help people in your community. As a volunteer you will:
- complete tax returns for seniors, newcomers, students and others
- help them get important benefits and credits
- be provided with training, free tax software and a dedicated help line
The Community Volunteer Income Tax Program runs from March 1st to April 30th, Monday through Friday from 9am-12pm or 1pm-3pm. With the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP), you’ll be helping thousands of people get the benefits they’re entitled to. Training, guidance and tax software will be provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-826-3634 for more information!