The Chilliwack Community Arts Council is seeking volunteers for this quickly approaching, exciting, socially distanced, free, outdoor event for the whole family. The public is invited to stroll, bike or run along the Vedder River and discover local artists, musicians and performers stationed along various locations on the Vedder River Rotary Trail.
Volunteer shifts are now being filled to assist in the production of the inaugural “Vedder River Art Walk”, produced by the Chilliwack Arts Council with support from The City of Chilliwack and in conjunction with The Chilliwack Chamber of Commerce.
Date & Time: Sunday August 23rd, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Volunteers are needed for 2-3 hour shifts for the following casual duties:
- Greeting and orienting the public to the event;
- Stocking sanitization stations, maintaining general cleanliness;
- Aiding in maintaining of social distancing guidelines;
- Help artists and performers with set-up and takedown;
- Offering general information and assistance to the public;
- Wayfinding and providing directions.
Narratives, maps and other general information will be provided to assist with all of the above.
To sign-up for this volunteer event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a text to 604-999-9194.