Sardis Doorway for Mothers & Children Society
Sardis Doorway is an interdenominational faith based organization that welcomes volunteers from the whole community.
- Working in the kitchen with a team to prepare snacks and lunch for up to 140 people
- Caring for infants & toddlers or preschool aged children
- a heart for caring for high risk families in our community
- food safe and/or first aid an asset
- clear police info check and references
- Wednesday mornings 9-1 pm through the calendar year