Where to Volunteer
There are no shortage of non-profit organizations in the Fraser Valley who depend on volunteers to help bring their services to our community. Here is a list of many Fraser Valley non-profits looking for volunteers.
If you are a non-profit located in the Fraser Valley and would like a free listing on our website, contact us with your information.
Click on any of the entries to see additional information.
Compassionate Neighbourhood Health Partners (CNHP) Society
Compassionate Neighbourhood Health Partners (CNHP) Society Contact: Connie Stam
Phone: 604-798-2023work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET Website: http://www.cnhpsociety.com/volunteer.html
CNHPS offers services in the Chilliwack community that focus on the older adult and their caregivers. Their vision is: ”every neighbour will feel supported in his or her neighbourhood”.
CNHPS Volunteers help:
- in serving seniors at the weekly Seniors Connect Café events
- In one-on-one support for seniors (by youth or adults) either virtually or through a one-on-one support program
- In participating in twice monthly intergenerational events
- In facilitating Family Caregiver Support Groups
- In supporting seniors in their own neighbourhoods.
- In participating and supporting in-person or virtual workshop events.
Please see our website for more information: http://www.cnhpsociety.com